Understanding the cost of being a landlord is key to maximising your return on property investment and retaining more profits! In Leicester, the costs of being a landlord are easily managed with all things considered and this guide is FREE for landlords with rented properties in Leicester.
You might be asking:
- What expenses can I deduct from tax?
- What’s my personal allowance this year?
- What’s happening to mortgage interest rate relief?
- What are the changes to stamp duty land tax?
- What happens if I don’t pay my buy to let mortgage?
- What costs are involved if my tenant moves out?
All of these questions and more are answered in your free guide!
Download your free guide now by completing the form below. Your guide will be emailed to you so you can download it for easy reference or print it off to read on the go.